- Alcohol-free hand cleaning and sanitizing that kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria on contact.
- Antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Water based product (over 99%)
- Does not sting on open wounds
- Non-flammable and Non-toxic
- Safe to use on children and infants
- Leaves hand feeling soft
- Provides long lasting germ killing protection
In the News
- Kleenhanz goes to the 2016 Olympic Games
- Science Says Super Bacteria Coming to Kill Us Is Imminent, “People Will Die”
- Hand sanitizers linked to alcohol poisoning in kids
- More kids swallowing hand sanitizer and getting drunk
- Alcohol in hand sanitizer may cause false positive in drug test
What are people saying about Kleenhanz®?
"We began using Kleenhanz in our clinics approximately 6 months ago and have noticed our skin is not red, dry, and itchy anymore! It is safe enough for baby skin and we no longer have to deal with messy gel bottles that stain our walls and furniture. The towels are soft and dispense easily. Our patients love the product too. Even our UPS man takes a couple of towels every day. One for his hands and one to wipe down his steering wheel!"
Linda Ratner RN, CMPE – CEO/Impact Urgent Care