- Alcohol-free hand cleaning and sanitizing that kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria on contact.
- Antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Water based product (over 99%)
- Does not sting on open wounds
- Non-flammable and Non-toxic
- Safe to use on children and infants
- Leaves hand feeling soft
- Provides long lasting germ killing protection
In the News
- Alcohol in hand sanitizer may cause false positive in drug test
- It Only Takes A Few Hours For A Virus To Spread Through An Entire Office
- Germs’ favorite hiding places in hotel rooms revealed
- What You Should Know for the 2014-2015 Influenza Season
- Three Infections You Should Worry About More Than Ebola
What are people saying about Kleenhanz®?
"I have used Kleenhanz® in my office for over 18 months now where my nurse and I use it all the time. We love the fact that Kleenhanz® works so well without drying out our hands, especially in the winter months. I have also recommended Kleenhanz® to patients with Eczema and suggested that instead of scratching, they rub it on itchy skin areas. Kleenhanz® does not burn or sting and the mild detergents can be effective on the skin irritation. A father of one of my patients suggested this after seeing it work on his son."
Dr. Victor Estrada, M.D. -