- Alcohol-free hand cleaning and sanitizing that kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria on contact.
- Antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Water based product (over 99%)
- Does not sting on open wounds
- Non-flammable and Non-toxic
- Safe to use on children and infants
- Leaves hand feeling soft
- Provides long lasting germ killing protection
In the News
- Study: Hand sanitizer use doesn’t stop sick days
- Germs on a Plane: Bacteria Can Linger for Days
- WHO’s first global report on antibiotic resistance reveals serious, worldwide threat to public health
- What to Know Before Your Next Flight
- Keep Germs Away from Your Kids During School Year
What are people saying about Kleenhanz®?
"I have used Kleenhanz® in my office for over 18 months now where my nurse and I use it all the time. We love the fact that Kleenhanz® works so well without drying out our hands, especially in the winter months. I have also recommended Kleenhanz® to patients with Eczema and suggested that instead of scratching, they rub it on itchy skin areas. Kleenhanz® does not burn or sting and the mild detergents can be effective on the skin irritation. A father of one of my patients suggested this after seeing it work on his son."
Dr. Victor Estrada, M.D. -